Travel & Design Blog - BY YASMIN METZ-JOHNSON

Sunday, 12 November 2017

A QUARTER OF A CENTURY!


On November 1st I celebrated my 25th birthday. I say I celebrated but I just went to work, however I did celebrate over that weekend, and we sure did it in 90’s fashion! Again, I would like to thank all my family and friends who came my 90's themed birthday party. You all made it such an enjoyable night! I love a good party and I also love any opportunity to support BOB I honestly couldn’t have pulled off the night without them! 

Major love and thanks to DJ Razak, Afrinapé, Sola Fashion, Flame-Lily and Ubuntugraphy.


Enjoy the photo album! Images are courtesy of Ubuntugraphy.













Best Dressed Male: Easy-E
Aaliyah & Lil Kim
Best Dressed Female: Da Brat












A big thank you again to everybody to came! This was definitely a birthday party to remember!
03/11/2017


Outfit: Sola Fashion
Sunglasses: Flame Lily

In case you have know idea which star from the 90s I was dress up as, its this one right here!
Lil Kim in her iconic 1999 MTV VMAS  awards outfit.


For more and the latest blog posts keep it touch! 




YASMIN TELLS









EnregistrerEnregistrer
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig